Ditching Loss Aversion: How to Break Free from Incrementalism and Pursue Transformative Ideas
Why do so many companies and product leaders focus on incremental improvements? Because it feels safer to tweak a tried-and-tested product or service in order to eke out those extra few percentage points that might make it marginally better. Its almost guaranteed to show some incremental growth and short term returns. Whereas the bigger bets… Continue reading
Liat Ben-Zur is a highly accomplished business builder and transformation leader with over 25 years of experience in product innovation, mobile and IoT disruption, and consumer and B2B growth. Her leadership roles at Microsoft, Royal Philips, and Qualcomm have driven digital transformations, launched numerous connected AI and IoT products, and built inclusive company cultures. A believer in user-centric technology, Liat has been recognized with multiple awards for her contributions to the industry. Liat holds an MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management and a BSEE from UC Davis, and is involved in various boards and advisory roles, helping leaders around the world use AI to reshape their industries.
- The Rise and Fall of Mobile Apps: Embracing the ChatGPT Plugin Revolution
- The Fire Next Time: Reflections on AI and the Future of Humanity
- Embracing Your Uniqueness: When You Feel Like ‘The Only’ on a Team
- 8 Untapped Industries Ripe for Disruption and the Keys to Winning
- 10 Essential Mental Models for Product-led Growth: Real-World Examples