Winning in the Generative AI Stack: Analyzing Layers and Players, Including the Rise of E2E AI Applications
Artificial intelligence (especially Generative AI) is transforming every industry and creating new opportunities for businesses and consumers. But how do companies compete and differentiate themselves in this rapidly evolving field? To understand how companies will compete in this space, we need to first understand the AI stack and analyze how companies can differentiate in or… Continue reading
Liat Ben-Zur is a highly accomplished business builder and transformation leader with over 25 years of experience in product innovation, mobile and IoT disruption, and consumer and B2B growth. Her leadership roles at Microsoft, Royal Philips, and Qualcomm have driven digital transformations, launched numerous connected AI and IoT products, and built inclusive company cultures. A believer in user-centric technology, Liat has been recognized with multiple awards for her contributions to the industry. Liat holds an MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management and a BSEE from UC Davis, and is involved in various boards and advisory roles, helping leaders around the world use AI to reshape their industries.
- The Rise and Fall of Mobile Apps: Embracing the ChatGPT Plugin Revolution
- The Fire Next Time: Reflections on AI and the Future of Humanity
- Embracing Your Uniqueness: When You Feel Like ‘The Only’ on a Team
- 8 Untapped Industries Ripe for Disruption and the Keys to Winning
- 10 Essential Mental Models for Product-led Growth: Real-World Examples